We Dwell Below at Hancock Museum: DocumentationFri 28 Sep 2018
Across the weekend of 28 – 30 September 2018, we took Virtual Reality (VR) experience We Dwell Below up to Great North Museum: Hancock, Newcastle. Inviting over 250 people to come and explore the playful and whimsical world of cave dwelling, created by Ooni Studios (Planeta) New York, We Dwell Below continues to fascinate players of all ages, some experiencing VR for the first time.
We Dwell Below is an Abandon Normal Devices commission, co-produced with Ooni Studio. Concept and direction by Laura Juo-Hsin Chen with feature music by Ka Baird. Supported using public funding by Arts Council England.
- CALL OUT: Application for Festival Volunteers
- Introducing AND Festival 2020
- OPPORTUNITY: Chair of Trustees for Abandon Normal Devices
- Julie’s Bicycle Accelerator Programme second cohort announced
- CALL OUT: Become a volunteer
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Operations Manager & Production Teams Call Out – CLOSED
- OPEN CALL: ANDxSomerset House Studios Commission Opportunity
- OPEN CALL: AND+British Council Indonesia Creative Exchange
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Communications Manager & Programme Assistant – CLOSED