Visual Arts ProgrammeWed 22 Jul 2015
Today we launched the visual arts programme for the festival, which takes the form of our trecks and trails , which is all about distributed, sculptural and sometimes temporal works sited across the sculpture park.
The labs which continue our collaboration with Lancaster University and the development of artists interested in site specific practice and the tools of science.
The online projects will look at to the machines eye view and what it means to be “offline”.
This ‘living’ exhibition housed in Grizedale Forest responds to the site and it’s main inhabitant the plant.
The screening programme and much more will be released in two weeks time.
- CALL OUT: Application for Festival Volunteers
- Introducing AND Festival 2020
- OPPORTUNITY: Chair of Trustees for Abandon Normal Devices
- Julie’s Bicycle Accelerator Programme second cohort announced
- CALL OUT: Become a volunteer
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Operations Manager & Production Teams Call Out – CLOSED
- OPEN CALL: ANDxSomerset House Studios Commission Opportunity
- OPEN CALL: AND+British Council Indonesia Creative Exchange
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Communications Manager & Programme Assistant – CLOSED