Festival StorifyThu 01 Oct 2015
Thank you for joining us at AND Festival this year, if you didn’t make the trip to Grizedale Forest, but followed the story online we have gathered the highlights via Storify.
Part of the ambition of the festival was to develop projects, which were inspired by natures technologies and the animals and communication networks that already existed at Grizedale Forest, in other words we embraced the concept of the ‘smart forest’.
Eight public realm works, over 50 artists on site, 20 partners, one exhibition and a number of workshops later the festival launches projects, which will tour the UK and internationally over the next six months so if you missed out during the festival there will be more opportunities to encounter the works over the following year.
- CALL OUT: Application for Festival Volunteers
- Introducing AND Festival 2020
- OPPORTUNITY: Chair of Trustees for Abandon Normal Devices
- Julie’s Bicycle Accelerator Programme second cohort announced
- CALL OUT: Become a volunteer
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Operations Manager & Production Teams Call Out – CLOSED
- OPEN CALL: ANDxSomerset House Studios Commission Opportunity
- OPEN CALL: AND+British Council Indonesia Creative Exchange
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Communications Manager & Programme Assistant – CLOSED