The Art of Bots / DocumentationThu 28 Apr 2016
On 15 & 16 April AND took up residence at Somerset House for The Art of Bots – a group showcase, workshops and talks that explored the creative uses of ‘software bots’.
Over the two days we welcomed many visitors – bot enthusiasts and the bot-curious – to see works by 15 pioneers from the world-wide, creative, bot community. There was coverage of the event in The Guardian, Dazed and Aphr.
You can see highlights of the event documentation, and a Storify, below:
- CALL OUT: Application for Festival Volunteers
- Introducing AND Festival 2020
- OPPORTUNITY: Chair of Trustees for Abandon Normal Devices
- Julie’s Bicycle Accelerator Programme second cohort announced
- CALL OUT: Become a volunteer
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Operations Manager & Production Teams Call Out – CLOSED
- OPEN CALL: ANDxSomerset House Studios Commission Opportunity
- OPEN CALL: AND+British Council Indonesia Creative Exchange
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Communications Manager & Programme Assistant – CLOSED