Coaches for Watch the Skies!Tue 23 Sep 2014
Our sci-fi extravaganza Watch the Skies! is less than two weeks away and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to join us at Jodrell Bank Observatory for this historic cinematic event.
So, whether you’re travelling from Chorley, Glasgow, London or Paris you can now book return tickets for a coach ride to the site from the Big Green Coach Company.
Coaches will be embarking from Manchester (at 17:30) and Stockport (at 18:00) on both nights, and will then depart from Jodrell Bank (at 23:30) after 2001: A Space Odyssey and Alien have ended. The journey will take just over an hour if you board in Manchester, so please plan connecting travel arrangements accordingly (if using public transport etc).
You will arrive at Jodrell Bank in plenty of time to catch the on-site activities hosted by The Discovery Centre, experience the hotly anticipated premiere of Soup Collective’s audio-visual show for the Lovell Telescope and of course, settle down at our bespoke outdoor cinema for the feature films.
Return tickets cost £15.00 and must be purchased in advance here.
For extra travel information please check our FAQs.
- CALL OUT: Application for Festival Volunteers
- Introducing AND Festival 2020
- OPPORTUNITY: Chair of Trustees for Abandon Normal Devices
- Julie’s Bicycle Accelerator Programme second cohort announced
- CALL OUT: Become a volunteer
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Operations Manager & Production Teams Call Out – CLOSED
- OPEN CALL: ANDxSomerset House Studios Commission Opportunity
- OPEN CALL: AND+British Council Indonesia Creative Exchange
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Communications Manager & Programme Assistant – CLOSED