Project Daedalus ShowcaseTue 07 Jul 2015
Project Daedalus’ year long research into using drones in the arts is about to culminate in an online toolkit. Aimed at a range of users from complete novices to drone enthusiasts, it includes components essential to using drones legally and creatively. To celebrate it’s release we are having a showcase event open to the public on July 22 in Somerset House London.
The showcase will be an opportunity to see the toolkit and find out more about how you can use it, alongside hands on experiences of the technology through a series of live demos of drones, virtual reality and 360 film with the creators of the toolkit.
The showcase will run throughout the day with an opportunity to drop-in find out more and experience the demos, before an evening reception with short informal presentations by the partners on of the key areas of research and development. If you’d like to come along take a look at the details below.
The Showcase will take place on Wednesday 22 July from 16:00-20:00 in the New Wing, Somerset House, Lancaster Place, WC2R 1LA
16:00 – 20:00 Drop-in Showcase
17.00 – 17.30 Drinks Reception & Informal Presentations
Please RSVP via eventbrite here.
- CALL OUT: Application for Festival Volunteers
- Introducing AND Festival 2020
- OPPORTUNITY: Chair of Trustees for Abandon Normal Devices
- Julie’s Bicycle Accelerator Programme second cohort announced
- CALL OUT: Become a volunteer
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Operations Manager & Production Teams Call Out – CLOSED
- OPEN CALL: ANDxSomerset House Studios Commission Opportunity
- OPEN CALL: AND+British Council Indonesia Creative Exchange
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Communications Manager & Programme Assistant – CLOSED