Project Daedalus: Our Debut into Drone CinemaThu 03 Jul 2014
From September 2014 we embark on a research project, titled Project Daedalus which looks at the emerging field of “drone cinema”.
This research is an exciting opportunity to repurpose drones for creative control creating multi-user experiences and new audience environments.
By testing non-linear storytelling and creating interactive environments audiences will be able to engage remotely as well as share and create content in new ways.
This learning will inform an open source digital toolkit enabling other organisations to understand how quadroters can revolutionise audience engagement.
- CALL OUT: Application for Festival Volunteers
- Introducing AND Festival 2020
- OPPORTUNITY: Chair of Trustees for Abandon Normal Devices
- Julie’s Bicycle Accelerator Programme second cohort announced
- CALL OUT: Become a volunteer
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Operations Manager & Production Teams Call Out – CLOSED
- OPEN CALL: ANDxSomerset House Studios Commission Opportunity
- OPEN CALL: AND+British Council Indonesia Creative Exchange
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Communications Manager & Programme Assistant – CLOSED