Preston drive-in photosTue 27 Sep 2011
Read on for a few pictures from our drive-in screening of The Man Who Fell To Earth in Preston and news of our next outdoor screening.
The day included performances from They Eat Culture which fed into a conspiracy theory inspired drive-in afterparty.
Thanks also to the guys and gals who turned up in classic cars and made the event feel a bit more like a real 1950s drive-in movie theatre!
From Preston’s covered market our drive-in team are heading to Knowsley Safari Park, where they’ll be setting up an incredible 50ft screen for a showing of 1968 sci-fi classic Planet of the Apes.
- CALL OUT: Application for Festival Volunteers
- Introducing AND Festival 2020
- OPPORTUNITY: Chair of Trustees for Abandon Normal Devices
- Julie’s Bicycle Accelerator Programme second cohort announced
- CALL OUT: Become a volunteer
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Operations Manager & Production Teams Call Out – CLOSED
- OPEN CALL: ANDxSomerset House Studios Commission Opportunity
- OPEN CALL: AND+British Council Indonesia Creative Exchange
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Communications Manager & Programme Assistant – CLOSED