Showcase your work at AND 2013Thu 18 Jul 2013
Pictured: Showcase of Dave Lynch’s ‘laser praxinoscope’ research, AND 2012.
Update: Our call for AND Fair exhibitors is now closed. We’re keeping this page up for reference only. For more information about the AND Fair, click here.
AND 2013 will be an exciting foray into current artistic and cinematic practice, blurring the boundaries between art, science and cultural activism.
New to the programme this year will be the AND Fair on Saturday, 5 October, at a Liverpool venue to be announced.
The fair is inspired by the World’s Fairs of old, where inventors could showcase new inventions and discoveries such as electricity, moving images or the fluorescent light bulb.
AND is offering a bursary of up to £500 for emerging practitioners to showcase new work or work in progress at the fair. Whether you are an artist, engineer, hacker, technologist or maker – or you sit somewhere in between – we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
Deadline: Sun 11 Aug 2013
Application forms and guidance can be found by following the links below. Details of where to send your completed application can be found within.
The forms are in the DOC format. Please contact us if you have trouble opening them.
- CALL OUT: Application for Festival Volunteers
- Introducing AND Festival 2020
- OPPORTUNITY: Chair of Trustees for Abandon Normal Devices
- Julie’s Bicycle Accelerator Programme second cohort announced
- CALL OUT: Become a volunteer
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Operations Manager & Production Teams Call Out – CLOSED
- OPEN CALL: ANDxSomerset House Studios Commission Opportunity
- OPEN CALL: AND+British Council Indonesia Creative Exchange
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Communications Manager & Programme Assistant – CLOSED