Live Blog #4: Film Data HackFri 27 Jun 2014
We’ll be live blogging from Cornerhouse on Saturday 28 June from 11:00am – 13:00pm, where we’re hosting our first set of AND Hack#1 Lightning Talks. Follow the conversation via CoverItLive (see below).
Introduced by Gaby Jenks, from AND, seven speakers from across the film industry will be delivering short and fast talks introducing us to the complexities and multi-dimensions of movie data. The session will conclude with a swift panel discussion, opening up for audience questions at the end.
Speakers/Running Order: Julian Tait, Co-Founder of Open Data Manchester. Anthony Thornton, Head of Digital Content BFI. Deborah Parker, Managing Director BFFS. Chris Dennis, Digital Marketing Manager for Entertainment One UK. Nicolas Maigret, Sound & Media Artist and creator of the Pirate Cinema. Michael Peirce, Co-Founder of Cinema Nation/Scalarama. Jamie King, Founder of VODO & Bablegum.
You can contribute via the Twitter hashtag #filmdatahack
- CALL OUT: Application for Festival Volunteers
- Introducing AND Festival 2020
- OPPORTUNITY: Chair of Trustees for Abandon Normal Devices
- Julie’s Bicycle Accelerator Programme second cohort announced
- CALL OUT: Become a volunteer
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Operations Manager & Production Teams Call Out – CLOSED
- OPEN CALL: ANDxSomerset House Studios Commission Opportunity
- OPEN CALL: AND+British Council Indonesia Creative Exchange
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Communications Manager & Programme Assistant – CLOSED