AND Hack #1: Lightning TalksTue 15 Jul 2014
We invited a range of speakers from across the UK and beyond to introduce, inspire and share their industry insights with us for our #filmdatahack.
Below are the audio versions of their talks, covering everything from torrenting trends, open data politics and pop-up cinema maps, to the intricacies of predicting what devices people will be using to watch films in the future.
For a deeper peek into their backgrounds, interests and individual areas of expertise, check out our biography post here.
Co-Founder, Open Data Manchester.
TALK: Open Data Culture
- CALL OUT: Application for Festival Volunteers
- Introducing AND Festival 2020
- OPPORTUNITY: Chair of Trustees for Abandon Normal Devices
- Julie’s Bicycle Accelerator Programme second cohort announced
- CALL OUT: Become a volunteer
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Operations Manager & Production Teams Call Out – CLOSED
- OPEN CALL: ANDxSomerset House Studios Commission Opportunity
- OPEN CALL: AND+British Council Indonesia Creative Exchange
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Communications Manager & Programme Assistant – CLOSED